Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers of not more than four pages of
technical content including figures and references, with an optional fifth page containing
As we witness the rapid increase in smart technologies, the theme of ICASSP 2018 is
“Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence: Changing the World."
The conference will feature world-class international speakers, tutorials, exhibits, lectures and poster sessions from around the world.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Audio and acoustic signal processing
- Sensor array & multichannel signal processing
- Bio-imaging and biomedical signal processing
- Signal processing education
- Design & implementation of signal processing systems
- Signal processing for communication & networking
- Image, video & multidimensional signal processing
- Signal processing theory & methods
- Industry technology tracks
- Signal processing for Big Data
- Information forensics and security
- The Internet of Things & RFID
- Machine learning for signal processing
- Speech processing
- Spoken language processing
- Multimedia signal processing
- Remote Sensing and signal processing
- Signal Processing for Brain Machine Interface
- Signal Processing for Smart Systems
- Signal Processing for Cyber Security
- Computational Imaging
A selection of best papers will be made
by the ICASSP 2018 committee upon recommendations from Technical Committees.
All papers must be submitted in PDF form. LaTeX and Word templates will be provided.
Authors are encouraged to prepare their papers using LaTeX.